Here two guys who seem to be part of the red team work together to win a turn. I'm not sure why no one contested their finish. Usually several riders rode alongside the main rider as he neared the finish circle and push or guide his horse away from the circle.

These two were the prettiest horse AND rider at the match. They didn't even try to mix in the scrum or any of the chases. They just raced back and forth every now and then. I'm not sure who he was trying to impress ... although I kind of was ... more so of the horse, mind you, which was beautiful, than of the rider, who was kind of cool too. (Notice teh quilted version of the Uzbek robelike President Karzai likes to wear. There were a few children wearing the quilted Uzbek robes too. They were cute.


No comments:
Post a Comment