Friday, December 4, 2009

I just did the math and figured out that the SEC Championship Game is coming on at 0130 in the morning here in Afghanistan. I guess I’ll have to sleep a few hours before the game, come into to work (in uniform) to watch the game, then try to catch a quick nap after the game before heading back to work. Fortunately, Sunday is a late-start morning here; I don’t have to be in until 1030. So that should help. I’ve got to do whatever it takes…I’ve missed so most of the college football season this year it’s depressing (at least to me). Oooo man, I just checked and the National Championship Game is on 7 January at 8 p.m. That’s Friday 0730 in the morning here and I don’t have to be at work until 1100 on Fridays. I’ll only have to wake up a little earlier that day. (Those two late-start days are my only time off from a 12-14 hour work schedule. I still usually work 9-10 hours those days.) Here’s hoping it all works out to plan. Go Gators!Those people that "can't stand" Tebow, just can't stand that he doesn't play for their team. Any fanbase that had him would cheer him as their greatest hero. Get over it and enjoy a good news story.

No comments:

Post a Comment